By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Interview in exchange for marketing consultation

M

MariaJonsson

Hi everyone!
I am a marketer looking for people to interview for my inner research (more details below). In exchange, I suggest a 45-minute marketing consultation. So, it’s a win-win proposition :)

WHO I AM LOOKING FOR
Entrepreneurs or decision-makers in small or medium UK businesses who have previously ordered marketing analytics services.

WHAT WIIL YOU GET
If you need a 45-minute marketing consultation, I can help you within my area of expertise, for example, to brainstorm about new customer segments or market size estimation. After I finish my research (around 6-8 weeks),I will share marketing analytics solutions that I think might help you improve your business or products.
If you don’t need consultation, but are willing to participate in the interview, I would be grateful.

WHY DO I NEED THAT
I want to talk to small and medium-sized businesses that hire outside marketing researchers. They can tell me that they need from marketers when they launch new products, enter new markets, or improve their current product.
I know that small and medium-sized companies have fewer recourses, more tasks for managers, smaller budgets, and few have researchers and analysts on their team.
As someone who has worked in marketing for over 15+ years, I also know that research (digging, looking at numbers, asking customers) gives a true picture of what’s happening in the market. Research can help you make informed decisions. This makes entrepreneurs and managers more confident and helps them avoid costly mistakes.
So, I would like to talk to real people to find a perfect fit solution – a market-research product for small and medium businesses that will solve their problems considering their capabilities.

ABOUT ME
I am a marketer with over 15 years of experience, specializing in market research for the last 10 years. As a project manager and managing partner in a marketing agency, I conducted 84 market research projects for 70+ products in 55 countries between 2018-2022. I have worked on projects for small startups, manufacturing companies with million-dollar turnover, or governmental organizations.
I live in Oslo and plan to start a business in the English-speaking market.

Contact me if you are interested in participating in the interview AND ordered marketing analytics services before.
It would be great to be mutually beneficial :)
Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Maria Jonsson
CEO/Founder Mariia Jonsson Market Research