By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Instagram Market

gustavowoltmann

gustavowoltmann

Do we have a marketing tool that we can use for marketing on Instagram? Also, I am a new marketer and new to Instagram, how come I cannot post using my pc? Can you help me with this?

B

Brandon Kooper

For marketing on Instagram, you can use tools like Hootsuite, Buffer, or Sprout Social. Regarding posting from your PC, Instagram primarily allows posting from mobile devices. However, you can use third-party tools like Later or Creator Studio for desktop posting.

Adam NN

Adam NN

There are many browser extensions for PCs that make working on Instagram much easier.

C

Chloe25

Follow the step-by-step instructions below to get started.
  1. Go to Instagram.com. First things first, to post on Instagram from your computer, you need to go to Instagram.com and log into your account.
  2. Click the plus symbol. ...
  3. Click “select from computer” ...
  4. Edit your photo. ...
  5. Add text & tags. ...
  6. Update settings as needed. ...
  7. Click Share.