By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Increasing Linkedin Engagement [infographic]

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Here's a great infographic from Quicksprout about increasing LinkedIn engagement.

Some great tips in the infographic itself that are worth a look.

Do you use LinkedIn yourself? Are you doing anything different that is working for you?

Increaselinkedinengagement.jpg

saltire

saltire

The stats in this are amazing. I have to be honest I do tend to focus more on Linked In than on any of the others and this proves it given the better lead to conversion stats.

I tend to post more in the afternoon and evenings though so I might switch to morning to see if it helps. I just assumed it would be busier then and less chance for people to see your updates. Maybe my assumptions there are wrong though.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Here's another great infographic along the same lines of the above. 17 must have features for your LinkedIn profile

LinkedIn_Profile_Must_Haves_Infographic.jpg

Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands

I will admit that I have let myself slip a little bit with LinkedIn. It's such a wonderful resource, but I make things difficult for myself by chasing clients up using other methods. This post is brilliant, though, and I am completely determined to try to put some of these tactics in place - particularly the tips about when to post, because that's really important in order to get yourself seen by as many people as possible. Thank you for the information!