By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

If You Work From Home, What Time Do You Start?

Allegrif

Allegrif

Do you always try and be up bright and early, or like me can you sometimes be guilty of sleeping in a bit and ending up with a rushed and stressful day?

St Rhenium

St Rhenium

You have to force yourself out of bed just like with any job. For me, the earlier I start the more productive I am during the time that I am working. I think it's the motivation of 'if I get this done really efficiently I'll have quite a few hours to myself tonight' :p

Bacton

Bacton

Do you always try and be up bright and early, or like me can you sometimes be guilty of sleeping in a bit and ending up with a rushed and stressful day?
My life in a nutshell. Stay up late, get up late, work til late, stress til late :D

MapleTree

MapleTree

For me it fluctuates. I'll have days or weeks where I'm up bright and early and finish all my work early. Then I'll go through low periods where I'll be going to sleep at 1-2am, waking up at 10-11am and having a rushed and stressful day.

MattW

MattW

I try and force myself to do a typical 9-5:30 with a lunch break away from the office when I'm working from home.

More 4 Mums

More 4 Mums

I have to get the kids out for school so tend to work 8.30 to 3pm then maybe a bit more work in the evening.

A

adamscott0719

I try to start in the morning, which is when I am most productive

ChesterFinn

ChesterFinn

Failure to attempt an assignment with due diligence can impact your grades negatively. Many students blame their write-ups for their low academic scores. In most cases, these students are in the right too. Often, teachers assign such writing projects, expecting industriously written and carefully researched essays. However, a majority of the students fail to meet the expectations of their teachers. The main reasons behind the failure are lack of knowledge, insufficient writing abilities, and in some cases, lack of commitment. Fortunately, the solution is simple; contact British Essay Writers. They provide an exceptional assignment writing service for students to get stellar academic write-ups exceeding their professors' expectations.

KilaMila

KilaMila

I always work from home and mostly I start my work at 8 am when I am fully prepared to get to work.
At weekends sometimes I can start my work even at 10 am, but that's only because I don't work at all on weekends and spend time with someone I love in the morning)

S

SethMorris

Failure to attempt an assignment with due diligence can impact your grades negatively. Many students blame their write-ups for their low academic scores. In most cases, these students are in the right too. Often, teachers assign such writing projects, expecting industriously written and carefully researched essays. However, a majority of the students fail to meet the expectations of their teachers. The main reasons behind the failure are lack of knowledge, insufficient writing abilities, and in some cases, lack of commitment. Fortunately, the solution is simple; contact British Essay Writers. They provide an exceptional assignment writing service for students to get stellar academic write-ups exceeding their professors' expectations.
oh, thanks... I'm not the one with this...)

S

SethMorris

I always work from home and mostly I start my work at 8 am when I am fully prepared to get to work.
At weekends sometimes I can start my work even at 10 am, but that's only because I don't work at all on weekends and spend time with someone I love in the morning)
oh, yeah....the same shit....

Bayartry

Bayartry

Right after I take my dog for a walk. always in the morning)