Dismiss Notice
A very warm welcome to the site :)

Please feel free to browse the forums at your leisure. If you'd like to post a new thread on the forums or respond to an existing thread you are required to sign up as a new member.

Dont worry though as registration is FREE!

<<<JOIN HERE!>>>

When Do You Work The Best?

Discussion in 'Personal Development & Productivity' started by Gemma Rowlands, Jul 20, 2014.

1. swartz

swartz Member

I care.
    I truthfully and honestly care about my outcomes at work. But the best for me is to have breaks and get adrenaline:p Such an effect for me is visiting Drakemall website and winning some really expensive things by simply guessing. They are giving away different apple electronics EVEN:cool: Check the reviews https://drakemall.info/drakemall-reviews-and-opinions/ and be productive as never before

versal567 likes this.
  2. versal567

versal567 Member

Be one with the job whatever it is. There is a deeper satisfaction than that which is dependent on the nature of the task. It comes from becoming the task. While your mind is judging the job, comparing it with the weekend, considering a change, wishing for this, hoping for that, regretting, looking forward to, you cannot be said to be 'in attendance' ... i.e., while your mind is divided - as yours is - you will leak your vitality and never reach your current peak. Another word for it is inefficiency. The question is also a problem, it is just another wedge in your consciousness, the essential you is not participating but just observing like a spectator whose team is losing, resisting, holding back what you have to give, saying, "I need to find motivation," casting your mind around looking for nothing really. Absorption in the task does not consider... anything... there is the job and you and then, abandoning the question and just doing what is before you, there is no distinction, no judgement, no comparison, no leakage, and I promise you there is efficiency and refreshment. If you expect the task to be 'engaging enough' to engage you will be asking the same question about every task in your life that has to be done regardless and the majority of tasks in life are necessary not particularly engaging in a happy manner. Properly perceived, all tasks are neutral; it is only your mind, your judgement, your comparisons that bother you, that rob your boss of your real presence and your task of your real skill and brilliance. I am saying that the nature of the task is irrelevant to your satisfaction. The leakage, the dissatisfaction is your judgement which is anything but your participation. Don't think about it! Don't plan to do it! Don't look forward to it! Just do it. All in.

3. seoMaster

seoMaster Member

I do not know much about this. I know that it is one of the ways to make money online. There are a lot of information about this on the Internet. It is really interesting. Many people use types of earnings online. I read that forex trading is a good way to earn money online. I prefer sports betting. I think that it is not only profitable but also interesting. I work on https://1xbet.jp.net . It is really good site for this. Try it if you are interested in making money online.

4. Jeorge Waters

Jeorge Waters Member

I work good when I feel good. That's the easiest thing ever but there is a problem. Every time I work i feel upset, so the results of my work are quite gloomy. Therefore I found the website here and I earn money with gambling