Dismiss Notice
A very warm welcome to the site :)

Please feel free to browse the forums at your leisure. If you'd like to post a new thread on the forums or respond to an existing thread you are required to sign up as a new member.

Dont worry though as registration is FREE!

<<<JOIN HERE!>>>

What Are The Most Advanced Technologies That Major Big Companies Must Have To Effectively Run Their

Discussion in 'Researching & Planning your new business' started by swartz, Oct 7, 2018.

1. swartz

swartz Member

What are the most advanced technologies that major big companies MUST have to effectively run their business?

2. poliq

poliq Member

The requirement varies according to the type of business, but nowadays a CRM software is a must-have thing to efficiently manage their clients. And a responsive website also needed to show what they are to the world. These are the minimum requirements.

3. versal567

versal567 Member

The must have for my business is an electronic signature.
    KeepSolid Sign (https://sign.keepsolid.com/) is there to create the best electronic signature user experience. Their comprehensive app allows you to create digital signature on macOS intuitively and safely. Download their e-signature application and activate your free 14-day trial period. Enjoy all the benefits of using electronic signatures and then decide if you want to make the change.

4. Ronald123321

Ronald123321 Member

I don't understand the spheres of advanced technologies

5. Ronald123321

Ronald123321 Member

but I'm working on a successful IT company that invests its profits in cryptocurrency. This is really a very good idea. now is a very popular and profitable business. My IT company is one of the best in the world and its monthly income is several million dollars. 30% of this amount brings business on cryptocurrency. One of the founders of this company told me that they are cooperating with this service. Benice team not only creates a product for convenient trading, but also shares its market forecasts on various coins.

6. seoMaster

seoMaster Member

Interesting! What do you think about my website? What changes can you suggest? My website dirty roulette site. I want to improve it. I think that's a good aspiration. I'm asking for your help because I think you're a professional. It's very important to me. I think that the website is able to bring in more money. I don't know what to do about it :(