By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Learning PHP

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Folks,

I have quite a thirst for knowledge and education in general. I like to read lots and spend quite a bit of time online. Is it feasible for someone like me with no programming knowledge to teach myself PHP?

Would another way be to learn about html and css etc and look at how websites are built etc before going in to something more heavy like php or are they two completely seperate things and dont compliment each other at all?

Your views? :)

RedEvo

RedEvo

To build dynamic sites using PHP you would need a solid understanding of HTML and CSS, that should be a given. This place is great for learning.

d

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Thanks for the links chaps. I'll certainly be doing some further research and as Dave suggest i'll start a little bit further back in the process. HTML here i come :p

A

Ana Mackay

i think you can use w3schools and you can learn a lot about programming and coding by yourself. When i want to learn something related to programming and coding assignment help UK so i use this because it is really simple and easy.

barry100

barry100

Hi Folks,

I have quite a thirst for knowledge and education in general. I like to read lots and spend quite a bit of time online. Is it feasible for someone like me with no programming knowledge to teach myself PHP?

I am self taught. Although I am now 45 yoa and self taught since I was 8yoa. PHP Is not as easy as java and c# but once you get your head round it its not crazy plus if you want to make decent websites you do need it. Btw I make bespoke CMS (over 400 sites designed) all written in PHP, Javascript, HTML5, CSS3 (BluCMS - my own CMS, used by hundreds of UK Businesses)