Dismiss Notice
A very warm welcome to the site :)

Please feel free to browse the forums at your leisure. If you'd like to post a new thread on the forums or respond to an existing thread you are required to sign up as a new member.

Dont worry though as registration is FREE!

<<<JOIN HERE!>>>

IT Student Survey

Discussion in 'IT & Technology' started by CalUK1986, Apr 1, 2010.

1. CalUK1986

CalUK1986 Member

Hello everyone!

Hello I am a university student currently studying in my honours year. I doing research as to the importance of computer Operating Systems to SMEs. I have created a questionarrie on the following link:

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-survey.php?surveyID=KJNDFI_63650041

If you work for an SME and have the time to complete this survey please do. It will not take long, and it mostly comprises of multiple choice questions.

Thank you very much,
    CalUK1986

2. You have a problem with the way this survey's set up. Questions 11 and 12 can only sensibly be responded to if a server based network is in use. Yet the survey won't allow these questions to go unanswered...

I didn't get any further with it...

3. CalUK1986

CalUK1986 Member

apologises i will have it fixed

4. Hi Mate, same problem with Q38... I just put a 'no' to get past it...

You need to watch if the unit you're doing is likely to pick the survey apart as an error like this can render your data 'statistically unsafe' and loose you marks.

Good luck with it.

5. JasonLee

JasonLee Member

I am a student and sometimes I do not have time to write quality essays, and my teachers are very strict and demanding. I need to find essay writer. Teachers often instruct me to write essays on difficult topics and I just can not cope with the load. Do you have any tips?

6. poliq

poliq All is well

If you are studying well you don't need any essay writing help but if you are studying and working that's another question

7. KateFowler

KateFowler Member

Studying is very important and sometimes I am too busy with work and paying for college, so I don't have too much time doing it. Last semester I was using https://papercheap.co.uk/buy-essay to write a perfect one for my English class. We were studying Shakespeare and his play Romeo and Juliette. So, I neede some fresh air and to work, so they did their job really quick.

8. Jeorge Waters

Jeorge Waters Member