Dismiss Notice
A very warm welcome to the site :)

Please feel free to browse the forums at your leisure. If you'd like to post a new thread on the forums or respond to an existing thread you are required to sign up as a new member.

Dont worry though as registration is FREE!

<<<JOIN HERE!>>>

I Am Looking For A Wholesale

Discussion in 'Marketing and Sales' started by versal567, Jul 13, 2018.

1. versal567

versal567 Member

Hello
    I am looking for a wholesaler or a distubtor for name brand clothes, shoes, wedding dresses etc. Please help me out and I really appreciate it.

Thank you

2. poliq

poliq Member

Hi, I think you can try to find brand products in China ecommerce platrforms like AliExpress or Word Taobao by inputing some keywords.Many overseas wholesales or drop shippers do find quality goods with quite good price in China and now the double 11 shopping festival is around the cornor. Have a look if you are interested.

3. swartz

swartz Member

In fact. I think this is a very simple thing. What is the hardest thing? It is very difficult to find a reliable suppliers.The quality and service of the wedding dresses suppliers is most important.They are honest and can give you a pleasant shopping experience. I can recommend the ┬źElena Vasylkova┬╗ (https://elenavasylkova.com/en/). The company offers favourable conditions of cooperation to each client. As far as I know they guarantee the meeting of clients` commitments. If you are looking for a reliable business partner, you will satisfy with their cooperation