Dismiss Notice
A very warm welcome to the site :)

Please feel free to browse the forums at your leisure. If you'd like to post a new thread on the forums or respond to an existing thread you are required to sign up as a new member.

Dont worry though as registration is FREE!

<<<JOIN HERE!>>>

How Would Brexit Affect Your Business?

Discussion in 'Finance & Accounting' started by St Rhenium, Mar 14, 2016.

1. St Rhenium

St Rhenium Member

There's a lot of talk in the media at the minute about the EU membership referendum. If Britain were to leave the EU (I can't personally see it happening), how do you think it would affect your business?

2. Allegrif

Allegrif Member

I can see how it would cripple many, but personally it wouldn't affect my business all that much. Most of my trade comes from within the UK, or the Commonwealth + America, so the EU isn't a necessity.

I'd be in trouble on a personal level though, my wife is American and only has a visa to live here under an EU loophole.

3. Zarostulus

Zarostulus Member

I'm another online worker, so it wouldn't do me too much harm as far as I know. Perhaps someone could explain how leaving the EU will affect any businesses?

4. St Rhenium

St Rhenium Member

People seem to think the EU is purely the freedom of movement of workers, but it's a lot more than that. It means freedom of movement for capital, good and services as well. It makes sending money across borders easy, and removes lengthy and expensive customs checks on imported and exported goods.

5. Zarostulus

Zarostulus Member

6. seoMaster

seoMaster Member