Dismiss Notice
A very warm welcome to the site :)

Please feel free to browse the forums at your leisure. If you'd like to post a new thread on the forums or respond to an existing thread you are required to sign up as a new member.

Dont worry though as registration is FREE!

<<<JOIN HERE!>>>

How To Become Successful In Forex Trading?

Discussion in 'Personal Development & Productivity' started by Twinflower, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Twinflower

Twinflower Member

What do you think? Maybe someone has an experience with it?

2. Dilan123

Dilan123 Member

Hm...I do not know much about this. I know that it is one of the ways to make money online. There are a lot of information about this on the Internet. It is really interesting. Many people use types of earnings online. I read that forex trading is a good way to earn money online. I prefer sports betting. I think that it is not only profitable but also interesting. I work on https://777score.ng . It is really good site for this. Try it if you are interested in making money online.

3. Ronald123321

Ronald123321 Member

It is interesting...I thing it is good idea to earn money

4. swartz

swartz Member

While this point is often neglected by beginners, it is impossible to overemphasize the importance of the choice of broker. That a fake or unreliable broker invalidates all the gains acquired through hard work and study is obvious. But it is equally important that your expertise level, and trading goals match the details of the offer made by the broker. What kind of client profile does the forex broker aim at reaching? Does the trading software suit your expectations? How efficient is customer service? All these must be carefully scrutinized before even beginning to consider the intricacies of trading itself.Please refer to https://fx-list.com/cfd-forex-brokers to find a reliable broker that suites your trading style.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  5. seoMaster

seoMaster Member

I know another way to become a successful person. I have a lot of free time and good money. I work on this website https://1xbet.co.ke/. My hobby. Yes. You got that right. I have a favourite job. This is the goal of my life, which I realized on my own. I believe that all love should have a favorite job. If you trade Forex and you like your occupation, it is very cool! Do you agree with me?

6. poliq

poliq All is well

Trading financial markets like the stock market and Forex (foreign currency market) carries some degree of risk because there is also a financial reward. You cannot expect to gain without some risk.

Financial markets all work basically the same. Everyone takes a position in the market at some entry price/level with the hope of getting out at a more favorable (profitable) price.

Forex is a very volatile (fast moving/big swings) market. The price of the currency pairs you are trading moves constantly and often in large increments. The risk is a sudden move against your position. Experienced traders are used to this fast price action. Newer traders may not be used to this volatility making it difficult for them to trade profitably.

7. versal567

versal567 Member

What is the reason of trading for you? Are you looking for some extra money or simple entertainment? If the second I would better advise to visit Drake Mall You can open some cases there and win a lot of expensive staff. My friends have already won a new iPhone and a wireless charger. I believe it is much better than spending money in vain;)