Dismiss Notice
A very warm welcome to the site :)

Please feel free to browse the forums at your leisure. If you'd like to post a new thread on the forums or respond to an existing thread you are required to sign up as a new member.

Dont worry though as registration is FREE!

<<<JOIN HERE!>>>

How Much Of Your Marketing Does Itself?

Discussion in 'Marketing and Sales' started by LucidCaledonia, Dec 6, 2015.

1. You could use the term passive marketing here. What I basically mean by this is promotion of your business by existing clients, and the net result of networking in general? I think that despite putting in a lot of effort marketing, most of my actual new business comes from existing clients, and contacts I already have.

2. saltire

saltire Member

Most of my properties are let by people who already know other people who let properties I own.

I guess you could say that's passive marketing.

I've never been a fan of networking to be honest but if it's working for you then I say stick at it :)

3. Allegrif

Allegrif Member

I think the whole idea of active marketing is to push you to the point where passive marketing takes over :)

4. Jason Barnes

Jason Barnes Member

Name me something and I will say you that Sites.unet.com is better. I suppose that it is the new world in the sphere of online business pages. It is a rare case when it can be seen that the source works for you and helps a lot.