Dismiss Notice
A very warm welcome to the site :)

Please feel free to browse the forums at your leisure. If you'd like to post a new thread on the forums or respond to an existing thread you are required to sign up as a new member.

Dont worry though as registration is FREE!

<<<JOIN HERE!>>>

How Many Individual Businesses Have You Been Involved In?

Discussion in 'Starting a business in Scotland? Introductions' started by Needhelp, Feb 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Needhelp

Needhelp Member

So far I have only been directly involved in three different businesses, helping to set them up while I’m only actively involved in working for myself at the moment. I will be interested to learn the number of businesses other members have been involved in.

2. Wills

Wills Member

I have owned 3 businesses, each has progressed to the next as markets changed and opportunities arose. I'm a instrument engineer by trade and most of my work was in the metro them sector.

This lead to me diversifying into design of plants and expanding beyond the metro chemical sector. Photography was instrumental took in acquiring data for primary design concepts, computers played a high role through out my career in both business and design.

When I sold my design/consulting business in 2002 and took my technical photography skills to start my current commercial studio which took me away from my roots but utilised the skills I acquired during my career.

3. seoMaster

seoMaster Member

expanding beyond the metro chemical sector