Dismiss Notice
A very warm welcome to the site :)

Please feel free to browse the forums at your leisure. If you'd like to post a new thread on the forums or respond to an existing thread you are required to sign up as a new member.

Dont worry though as registration is FREE!

<<<JOIN HERE!>>>

How Can I Get A Personal Loan?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by poliq, Sep 12, 2018.

1. poliq

poliq Member

How can I get a personal loan?

2. swartz

swartz Member

In order to get easy approval on personal loan, following are the eligibility requirements that needs to be met:
    • The borrower must be an Indian Resident
    • Minimum age - 21 years
    • Valid government issued identity proof
    • Valid bank account
    • The borrower must have a good credit score (700 or above)
    Following are the documents required
    • PAN Card
    • Address proof by showing any one of these - Passport, driving licence, Voter ID, post-paid/landline bill, utility bills (electricity/water/gas)
    • Bank statements - where your salary is deposited, for the last 3 months
    • Pay slips of the last 3 months
    Good luck!

3. versal567

versal567 Member

The Easiest way to get a loan is by applying for loan in online. When you apply for a online personal loan the process so simple as well as you need not submit any of your physical documents. After you apply for a loan with some of your basic information the application will be approved within 2 hours from the time of submission. If you have a good credit score of 750 or above with proper documentation then there are high chance where you can get the loan amount credited to the bank account which you have provided within 24 hours from the time of approval. I went through this path with Binixo (https://binixo.ph/) and have no regrets. Super conditions, reasonable price