Dismiss Notice
A very warm welcome to the site :)

Please feel free to browse the forums at your leisure. If you'd like to post a new thread on the forums or respond to an existing thread you are required to sign up as a new member.

Dont worry though as registration is FREE!

<<<JOIN HERE!>>>

Gift Ideas

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by swartz, Jul 13, 2018.

1. swartz

swartz Member

My friends and I are planning to buy my friend a bunch of gifts and throw them in a box to give as a group present. She is turning 17. What are some original gift ideas?

2. poliq

poliq Member

What a great idea! Some ideas for you:
    • Bubble bath/bath bombs/pampering gift set
    • Makeup set, such as nail polish set, brow kit, curling iron
    • Journal or scrapbook or photo memory holder
    • Bracelet, jewelry, wallet or small handbag
    • Scented candles or aromatheraphy kit diffuser
    Best wishes putting together her gift items!

3. versal567

versal567 Member

Sometimes picking a gift for a close person can turn into a long and stressful task. It is especially difficult to come up with something unique and original, but still manage to keep it at a reasonable price. If you are one of these people, bringing your attention to a scratchable world map may be the solution you are looking for (https://www.1dea.me/scratch-map/) This is a perfect present for all people despite of age. A scratch off travel map is a great gift for competitive friends that like to travel a lot. You can compare your progress with them to see who can mark the most countries in the fastest time. If you don’t want to hear claims such as “my scratch map beats yours” from your friends it also may prompt you to travel more, and that is a wonderful side-effect to have [​IMG]

4. Dilan123

Dilan123 Member

It is really good ideas for gifs!!

5. Ronald123321

Ronald123321 Member

I'm now looking for a gift too. I need to pick up a gift for my girlfriend. This will be our first meeting with him after a year of communication on the dating site https://datingtomarriage.com/index.php/page/information . What can you recommend? I would like to give her something special. After all, we are in love with each other, and this is the first meeting. This is important for us. I want to give something memorable.