Dismiss Notice
A very warm welcome to the site :)

Please feel free to browse the forums at your leisure. If you'd like to post a new thread on the forums or respond to an existing thread you are required to sign up as a new member.

Dont worry though as registration is FREE!

<<<JOIN HERE!>>>

Does Personal Finance Affect Ability To Obtain Business Finance?

Discussion in 'Finance & Accounting' started by LucidCaledonia, Dec 12, 2015.

1. I've never needed any business loans, but it has made me wonder whether your personal finance affects your ability to obtain business finance?

2. St Rhenium

St Rhenium Member

Without doubt, although it depends on the kind of financing, the amount and the provider to what degree. If you build up a reputation for throwing money away nobody is going to touch you with a barge pole just because it's for a business this time :p

3. MarkB

MarkB Administrator Staff Member

There will be occassions, especially in the early days, that you will be required to give a personal guarantee on any business loans. So to an extent your personal circumstances could impact your business's ability to raise funds.

4. JasonLee

JasonLee Member

Sometimes personal financial problems are very difficult to solve without help. I prefer to use the service quick loans online, because it is the easiest and most convenient way to get the necessary amount of money without time and nerves.