Dismiss Notice
A very warm welcome to the site :)

Please feel free to browse the forums at your leisure. If you'd like to post a new thread on the forums or respond to an existing thread you are required to sign up as a new member.

Dont worry though as registration is FREE!

<<<JOIN HERE!>>>

Do You Think Malaysia Is A Nice Country To Work?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by poliq, Apr 15, 2019.

1. poliq

poliq All is well

Do you think Malaysia is a nice country to work?

versal567 likes this.
  2. swartz

swartz Member

If you're a local, and working in non-gov based company, it is likely the workplace will be normal. Competitive coworkers, people pushing each others down, short datelines, piles of work...

Perhaps it depends on what industry you plan to work in. For one, I'm in the digital ad agency, and it's not always playtime. There are some short periods when we get breaks, in between campaigns, to breath a little easier. Most of the time we're chasing datelines, grinding our teeth out for a good idea and basically working as hard as we can within our work hours.

versal567 likes this.
  3. versal567

versal567 Member

I would rather say it is one of the most suitable country for that. You see, I have been working in Malaysia for a couple of years already and changed about 5 positions, but all of them were quite well paid. If you have a good job, you will have good live conditions, why not? Try out this resource https://my.jobsora.com/jobs-account-petaling-jaya to find a good job position. I found my first job there. Hope it can be helpful. Good luck