Dismiss Notice
A very warm welcome to the site :)

Please feel free to browse the forums at your leisure. If you'd like to post a new thread on the forums or respond to an existing thread you are required to sign up as a new member.

Dont worry though as registration is FREE!

<<<JOIN HERE!>>>

Can Anyone Recommend Me A Good Software Development Company?

Discussion in 'IT & Technology' started by Twinflower, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Twinflower

Twinflower Member

I need the one for making a CRM system for my business. Suggestions please?

2. RedSky

RedSky Member

What type of this system you want to build? What are your certain goals and requirments? With knowing these details it'll be easier for me to recommend you smth certain.
    There are so many such companies now but you can make a good choice with using such tips:
    - make sure that the firm company has a proper post software development support system in place
    - don't choose a cheap one, they usually provide a low-quality work and you'll pay even more in the end
    - assess the costs involved and whether you can afford it
    - find a really reliable company, reviews from other people will help you to make the right choice
    - make sure that it has enough experience in its sphere and a professional, creative work team which is important for completing the tasks same as yours

For example as the good ones in this sphere are considered Radixweb, Itransition, Idap https://idapgroup.com/for-business/ , Intellias, XSolve, Ciklum, Exadel and Intersorg.